For a total immersion into Cape Cod's haunted world, check out Haunted Cape Cod which offers a whole variety of ghostly tours from Mid-April through Mid-November and even a "private" tour for two - "Love You to Death". Their Barnstable's Village Ghost Walking Tour is offered on Mondays and Fridays starting at 7 pm at the Old Jail (U.S. Coast Guard Museum). This is a 3 hour walking tour with stops at the local cemetery where you can try your hand at recording voices of ghosts and the House of 11 Ghosts (aka The Barnstable House). Tuesdays through Thursdays you can enjoy the Barnstable's Vilaage Haunted and History Walking Tour, which gives more historic details of the village and its ghoulish past.
|Cob Webb Farm West Barnstable|
For a drive by tour of a house that puts more than a jack-o-lantern and a scarecrow out on their front porch, check out The Village Mire at 43 Captain Daniel Road, South Yarmouth. The viewings run from October 16 to Oct 30th and if you are REALLY brave, trick-or-treating there begins at 5:30 pm Halloween night. Be there if you dare!
Our friends at Red Jacket Inns Beach Resort are having their annual Halloween event. All weekend long they have Halloween events for kids and adults including a Trick-or_treat treasure hunt,bonfire on the beach, kids only Halloween party on Sunday while at the same time the Adults have their own Halloween bash. Tickets to the Haunted Hotel Costume Party come with a two night stay or for everyone else you can get a discount on your tickets by bringing two non-perishable food items for the local food pantry.
Check out the Haunted Hotel Package at the Cape Codder Resort and Spa. Get spooked by their Ghostly Halloween Musical Light Show in the courtyard, trick or treat with costumed staff, do the wave in the Indoor Wave Pool or swim in the Rainbow Falls Heated Outdoor Pool and more.
The Barnstable High School Drama Club’s Haunted House, Cape Cod’s oldest and scariest Halloween attraction, is back for its 30th year. The Haunted House will open it's creaking doors at 6 PM on the evenings of October 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, and 29. Tickets for the tour are just 10 dollars.
What? You want more things to scare you out of your wits? Okay - you asked for it.
- Boo at the Zoo - Zooquarium in West Yarmouth Oct. 29
- Halloween Family Fun Night - Heritage Museum and Gardens Oct. 28 & 29. Purchase tickets in advance
- Night Watchman's Tour - Falmouth Museum on the Green Oct. 29
- Halloween on Main Street - Nantucket Oct. 31 beginning at 4:30 pm
- Ghosts, Gossip, and Downright Scandal in Tisbury Village Cemetery - Vineyard Haven Oct. 29
- Halloween in Provincetown where young and old alike celebrate All Hallows Eve. From Haunted tours at Aquarium Mall to screenings of the Rocky Horror Picture Show to the biggest, most over the top masquerade balls (yes plural - they have several). Heavy on the adult side of Halloween fun at many of the great Provincetown bars! Fun starts Oct. 27 and goes all weekend long.